- About Us
- What’s New
- Good News Stories
- Join Us
Who We Are
Becoming Neighbours is a companion program that matches immigrants and refugees with members of Roman Catholic women and men religious congregations and their associates and friends. They provide a presence and act as friends, guides and mentors during the newcomers initial adjustment to Toronto.
What Is Unique About Becoming Neighbours?
- It is a companion program in which immigrants and refugees are matched with members
of Roman Catholic women and men religious congregations and their associates and
friends in collaboration in mission.
- It provides ongoing education, formation and the opportunity to reflect upon the
experience of working with and for immigrants and refugees in dialogue with their faith
Who Can Be Companions?
- Those who accompany refugees and immigrants
- Those who are prayer partners for immigrants and refugees
- Those who network with other to address immigration inequities
|Read about OUR HISTORY|
|Let us share OUR VISION with you|
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!
Sisters of St. Joseph Toronto
Brothers of the Christian School
Congregation of Notre Dame
Missionary Sisters of the Precious Blood
Faithful Companions of Jesus
Grey Sisters of Pembroke
Brothers of the Good Shepherd
Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Loretto Sisters)
Our Lady's Missionaries
Passionist Community of Canada
Sisters of Service
Sisters of Social Service
Sisters of Our Lady of Sion